Thursday, July 6, 2017

Space Hulk

I used to play this game with Myron decades ago.  He's no longer with us, but I'm sure he would be glad to know I was thinking of him when I grabbed the chance to play Space Hulk one more time.

Dreadful blurry picture of Space Marines about to go on a cleanse mission with some CAT.

There are two things I know about Space Hulk:
1. It has a lot of background lore.
2. I know none of it,
3. Eh, to be frightfully honest I don't care about it one bit.

Genestealers attack!

It didn't end well.

However, one of the players of the Genestealers had to leave early and so the Space Marines won by forfeit.  Sadly my two minis were dead.

These are figures I painted back in the 90s that Myron had given to me.

I always like to have skin in the game.

The basing on the captain is a photocopy of one of the original Space Hulk tiles.  The crappy painting on the base of the other Space Marine is my attempt to recreate this.  The captain is metal while the other guy is plastic.  I have to say I was very impressed by the new Space Hulk plastic minis.

Thanks Stan for putting on this game and to Craig as my fellow Space Marine buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment