Monday, August 5, 2013

Napoleon’s Battles – introductory scenario


Today I with Mark I ran through a slightly modified scenario from the original Green Scenario Book – rather than set in the revolutionary wars, moved it to 1813 French versus Prussians.  The revised OOB and labels can be found here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3O3fJlp-yozclFpd1htSk82Y0U/edit?usp=sharing

Forgot to take photos of what was a fun game (took four hours, with the Prussians decisively crushing the French centre, but with the French left wing attack successful in driving the Prussians from one of their towns).  The photo is the table and troops ready to be returned to storage after the game.  The army points were 242.

 

It was the first wargame I have fought in my home since moving here (which was also when I started this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment